Tuesday

22 May 2012

Fun with wire...

Today I made a fun wire bracelet with pink glass pearls. The pink pearls are fabulous, but even more fun (I think!) is the wire detail! It took some time to make but I think it turned out well. This one was made for my lovely friend Megan, but I may have to make a few more! Requests??

I also forgot to mention that over the weekend Haley helped me set up an account with Etsy. Once I am done my practicum placement next week I can hopefully spend some time setting up my store in between resumes and cover letters for my day job! Details to come.


Pink glass pearls on silver wire


Bracelet with pink glass pearls with silver wire links


I include this one not because it's a great picture, but because I think it gives the best detail on the clasp (at the top), which I adore!

1 comment: