Friday

30 March 2012

Things I made: bracelets and earrings, oh my!


Earrings with heart beads, blue and white on silver.


Earrings made for my mom - made with some purple wired beads I had left over from another project (and had no idea what to do with!) and silver wire. I think these turned out quite nicely!


Locket with heart charm and pearl


Bracelet with aqua pearls and navy blue ribbon. This was an experiment - still not entirely sure how I feel about the result.

Here is a little fun I had with charms and beads in bracelets. It should be said that I am very open to requests re: colours, themes, etc, so if you have something in mind I can make it happen!


Blue with gold shimmer "Create" bracelet and yellow cats-eye "Believe"


Red beads with owl charm


Hot pink beads with tea set charm - I couldn't resist the tea, how cute?!


Charms and beads galore! I make these bracelets with elastic cord, so they are easy to take on and off (no fumbling with a clasp!) and look seamless.

No comments:

Post a Comment